Cover Supervisor – North Suffolk | Starting ASAP
About the job
Cover Supervisor – North Suffolk – Immediate Start
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. Due to the growing demand of our Prospero clients, we are looking for a Cover Supervisor and graduates to cover lessons from KS3 to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching are currently seeking a Cover Supervisor in the North Suffolk area who are interested in working in a variety of client schools on a day to day supply basis. An ideal Cover Supervisor would be an enthusiastic graduate looking for experience before starting teacher training.
We will work around your schedule and preferences, so whether you are seeking a day’s work here and there, or something more regular and consistent we will do our very best to help you find work to match your preferences and fit in with other commitments.
COVER SUPERVISOR CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS:
- Location – Lowestoft and surrounding areas
- Position – Cover Supervisor / Graduate
- Type of work – Supply Teaching – day to day and long-term cover in various schools
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools/supply teacher needs
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £60 per day
- Hours – 8:20 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree with a 2:1 or higher
- Experience working with young people in a school setting or similar
- Previous experience working in a UK school would be ideal
- Passion for teaching
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child only DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
- Complete a face to face registration with Prospero Teaching
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team