About the job
Prospero Education are proud be an official accredited provider on the National Procurement Service (NPS) supplying educational staff to all schools in Wales. We are looking for a Cover Supervisor to provide short-term supply cover within various secondary schools in Neath & Port Talbot. Bookings range from one day to long term and/or permanent cover. Cover Supervisors will be required to stand in for absent teachers in the classroom and ensure that the students complete the work that will be set for them.
- Location – Neath & Port Talbot
- Position –Cover Supervisor
- Type of work – Class cover, behaviour management, lesson delivery
- Start date – 12/4/21
- Likely Duration – ongoing
- Position end date – unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential – Both part and full time as flexible supply
- Minimum rate of pay – £70
- Hours – 8:20am-3.30 pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- You will need a minimum of two weeks experience of working with children.
- A degree is desired but not essential.
- Up to date safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with us online if needed.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for one.
- Registered with the EWC or be willing to apply.
- Provide two professional references.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ceri Murray on 01792 341 180 to discuss further.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy. Prospero Teaching will offer the successful application free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
- LocationNeath Port Talbot
- PositionCover Supervisor – Neath & Port Talbot
- Type of workSecondary, Cover
- Contract/position start date05/12/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.