Day to Day Cover Supervisors – Manchester.
Prospero Teaching is looking for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools across the Manchester area.
We are looking for cover supervisors to cover all classes from KS3 through to KS5, who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
You must have strong knowledge of the KS3 – KS5 curriculum.
The work will be pre planned on arrival.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance, the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location – Manchester.
- Position – Cover Supervisor.
- Start date – February 2021.
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools.
- End date (if applicable) – N/A.
- Contract type – Temporary (Possible temp to perm)
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools’ needs
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click ‘’Apply now’’
You can also send an up to date CV to our Candidate manager in the Manchester office, Liam. Please contact Liam at LiamH@prosperoteaching.com
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend – https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
- PositionCover Supervisor – Manchester. – February 2021.
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 4, Teacher, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date15/02/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.