Cover Supervisor – Flexible Working – Tottenham – April Start
Prospero Teaching are seeking Cover supervisors who are looking to join schools that I work with located within the Tottenham Area. You would be required to support a classroom for the duration of a teachers’ absence. This can either be Day to Day work or Long-term depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the School.
This type of work enables you to be completely flexible and allows you to only work when you are available.
The schools you will be required to cover are large mainstream Secondary Schools with a supportive cover team and teaching staff. The schools that Prospero teaching are working with are going from strength to strength and provide CPD training throughout the year, as well as Prospero teachings’ very own CPD Training held at our headquarters in London.
This position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance, the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
- Previous experience working within a UK secondary school
- Safeguarding training issued within the last year (not compulsory)
- Be confident covering a secondary level lesson
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
WHAT SUPPORT WILL I BE GIVEN AS A COVER SUPERVISOR?
You’ll be given training, guidance and support by an experienced consultant at Prospero, our Training and Development Team as well as from the school. Training and CPD sessions are also offered. The school, ahead of time, will provide you with extended information, resources, and strategies for supporting learners, behaviour management guidance, group and 1:1 training from qualified and experienced passionate staff.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Alternatively called the Head Office on 0207 404 6383 and ask for Georgia. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionCover Supervisor – Flexible Working, Edmonton
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher, Cover, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date05/04/2021
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.