General Cover Supervisor – ENFIELD, North London – Secondary Schools
About the job
Cover Supervisor – ENFIELD, North London – Secondary Schools
Prospero Teaching is looking for Cover Supervisors to work in a range of Secondary schools in ENFIELD
Acting as a work-finding service, we open doors for Cover Supervisors considering a more creative career in a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for graduates to assist & support all classes from Reception through to KS5; depending on your preference.
Prospero Teaching have a range of secondary schools in Enfield looking for Cover supervisors to cover various lessons and subjects. We have secured 100’s of Cover supervisors their dream jobs working in Education.
- Location: Enfield
- Position: Cover Supervisors
- Type of Work: Cover/ Day to day & long-term assignments available in various secondary schools
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Day to day bookings & long-term assignments available in various north London secondary schools
- End date: N/A
- Contract Type: temporary
- Full time/ Part time: full time ideally
- Minimum rate of pay: £85 Per day
- Hours: 08:30 – 4pm Full day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have minimum 2:2 Degree
- Must have 1 month Minimum school/education experience
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team