We are looking for cover supervisors to cover all classes in secondary schools in Manchester from KS3 through to KS5, who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering regular work.
- Location – Manchester
- Position – Cover Supervisor
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on school’s needs
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionCover Supervisor – day to day work
- Type of workSecondary, Cover Supervisor
- Full/Part time8:15AM - 4PM Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.