We are currently working with Secondary Schools and Colleges within the Blaenau Gwent area who are seeking for Cover Supervisors to start short-term supply cover.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover. We are can offer bookings, ranging from day to day, a full week to a full half-term. We are flexible and can work around your availability even if you are looking for 1 day – 5 days per week.
* Location – Blaenau Gwent
* Position – Cover Supervisor
* Type of work – Class cover, behaviour management, lesson delivery
* Contract or position start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full and part time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £65 + per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4:00pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*Previous experience working in a learning support role
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Learning Support Assistant with Prospero in the Blaenau Gwent area please send your CV to – Alternatively call Sam on 01443 800890 and he will ring you immediately to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- PositionCover Supervisor, Blaenau Gwent
- Type of workSecondary, Cover, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.