COVER SUPERVISORS- LONG-TERM
SECONDARY SCHOOL – ENFIELD
Cover supervisors are essential unqualified cover teachers (no previous experience required) who are able to take the responsibility of the full-time class teacher if the full-time class teacher is absent.
Prospero teaching are seeking a long-term cover supervisor to work in an ofsted good school in enfied.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Cover supervisor for an Ofsted “Good” Secondary school Enfield.
The school is a mixed school with a very supportive SLT. The school highly values their staff and the students are always engaged in lifelong learning.
The position is open to both experienced cover supervisors as well as graduates with minimal education experience.
COVER SUPERVISOR CONTRACT DETAILS
- Location – Enfield
- Position – Cover Supervisor
- Type of work – KS3/KS4
- Contract or position start date – Immediate
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 academic year
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2022
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £85- £95 per day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree – Essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COVER SUPERVISOR ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or call us on 07502 260210. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationEnfield, London
- PositionLong term Cover Supervisor, Enfield, ASAP
- Type of workSecondary, Cover Supervisor
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time8:30am to 3:30pm
- Minimum rate of pay£85 - £95 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.