Computer Science Teacher (KS3-5) – Ealing
About the job
Prospero Teacher are looking for a Computer Science Teacher to join a Good Ofsted School in the Ealing area to join for a position from January 2021.
This role is will see you joining one of Ealing’s top schools i teaching from KS3-5. The school are a leading academic school in Ealing and are achieving results above the national average, this is in part due to the strong leadership in the school, a strong ethos and a supportive and friendly work environment which keeps teachers in the school and gives students a great deal of consistency. This is a great opportunity to join a leading school in Ealing which is easily reachable from a range of areas of London due to the strong public transport links.
This role will be full time and will initially start on a contract, but a permanent position can possibly be offered depending on your first term.
What we are looking for:
• You must have experience teaching Computer Science up to KS5
• You must have UK based experience teaching secondary English or experience teaching in countries such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand where the curriculum is similar
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
• Ideally you will hold QTS/QTLS (the school may have flexibility though if you have relevant experience)
Why work for this School?
• Leading school in Ealing with excellent academics
• Supportive and friendly leadership
• Good behaviour and excellent resources to handle any challenging behaviour
• Family feel department and school
Prospero Teaching recruit teachers for supply, long term teaching or permanent teaching jobs, for schools across the UK.
If you are interested in working as a nursery nurse, classroom assistant, primary teacher, secondary teacher, teaching assistant, SENCO, school support staff, SEN Teacher, NQTS, contact Prospero Teaching today to register.
Prospero Teaching, have teaching positions across, North London, West London, East London, South East London, South West London, West midlands and all Home Counties including, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Kent.