Computer Science teacher
No filling out application forms!
A popular school located in Watford is interested in securing a Computer Science Teacher starting this February. The ideal Computer Science Teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Computer Science, knowledge of the National Curriculum. As a teacher, you will be hard-working, a team player and be someone who engages with students, work well with staff and also parents. The school is interested in appointing a Computer Science Teacher to join a thriving and dynamic department in January.
The lessons will be delivered to KS3/KS4
As a new member of staff, you will be given guidance where required in order to ensure you settle in well, the team is very supportive. Resources at the school are fantastic; the department you will be working in is busy and has a blend of NQT’s and experienced Computer Science teachers which makes for an interesting and unique environment to work in.
About the school and Computer Science teacher contract:
*A medium secondary school with high aspirations
*Computer Science taught at Key Stage 3/4
*Solid Computer Science teaching department
*Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
*Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
*This is a full-time position including planning and marking
The right Computer Science teacher will be:
- Hold a BA and PGCE in Computer Science
- Confident with teaching A level Computer Science
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
- Available ASAP
The successful Computer Science specialist will have the following:
- Exceptional degree and GCSEs
- UK classroom teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
- A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
- Salary paid to scale – teachers’ pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependant on experience
- LocationHertfordshire, Watford
- PositionComputer science teacher, February
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date21/02/2022
- Full/Part time8am-4pm
- Minimum rate of pay£130 - £190 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.