Residential Support Mentor
Role: Support Worker
Shift Pattern: Flexible
Pay: £10 per hour
Service: Children’s Residential
The young people are aged up to 17, who may have EBD and LD. As part of a valued team you provide a nurturing and homely environment for the young people to thrive. You will be expected to set boundaries, lead by example and support the young people as much as possible, to ensure their transition to adulthood is the best it can be.
This care provider offers a fantastic training and career progression.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in taking part and leading inspections
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage the home budget
- Current enhanced DBS check
- Current driving license
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham
- PositionChild Residential Support Mentor
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.