Immediate start, fast track to interview – No filling out endless application forms!
Prospero Teaching is actively seeking Assistant Site Manager to join a secondary school in Barnet.
We are seeking to appoint an Caretaker to:
- Support buildings and grounds maintenance
- Support cleaning
- Support supervision of contractors
- Ensure site security
The ideal Caretaker will:
- be able to demonstrate good DIY skills
- be able to demonstrate a good understanding of relevant health and safety legislation and statutory
- compliance requirements
- have good communication skills
- have good customer care skills
- be a positive and energetic member of our high performing team
- be adaptable and proactive
What support will I be given as Caretaker?
- You will work with a fantastic secondary school
- The school is a vibrant place which recognises the importance and individual needs of every pupil and member of staff
Caretaker teaching hours and pay:
- Full-time school hours, 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- The role is paid weekly and is at a daily rate of £120 per day.
The school and Prospero teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage, both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this Caretaker role has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this ad with your updated CV.
The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable Caretaker as soon as possible.
Know an Caretaker interested in exploring teaching in Barnet, London? If so, please refer us their details and CV over to us and you will be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply)
Please note that any candidates who are deemed as unsuitable for this job will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
This advert has been posted by Prospero teaching on behalf of one of our schools.
- LocationEngland, South East England, Greater London, London, London, North London, Barnet
- PositionCaretaker, Barnet, September 2021
- Type of workSchool Management
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationNO END DATE
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time7 hours
- Minimum rate of payin line with payscale
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.