Business Studies Teacher (KS4-KS5) – Hillingdon
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for an Business Studies Teacher (KS4-KS5) at a secondary school in the Hillingdon area. The role has the potential to carry on into the new academic year after summer 2021 for a teacher who does well within the school this academic year. There is a vacant post in the department, so this will depend upon the successful teachers performance over this year.
This role would see you joining to work across KS4-5 within the Business Studies department with some KS3 ICT also required. The school require a teacher who has a strong ability to connect with students and can reach out to struggling students as well as successful students to help them achieve.
The school are looking for a teacher who can join for a January 4th 2021 start.
- Location – Hillingdon, London
- Position – Business Studies Teacher (KS4-5), ICT Teacher (KS3)
- Type of work – Classroom Teacher
- Contract or position start date – 4th January 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2021
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – temp with the possibility to become permanent
- Full time/part time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – £136 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience teaching Business Studies to KS5 within the last 2 years. Applications can also be considered for international teachers who hold QTS in the UK.
- You must hold QTS/QTLS
- You will have experience of marking and planning Business Studies lessons within the last 2 years
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team