Business Studies and Economics Teacher, September 2020, Outstanding School – Redbridge
Prospero Teaching is looking for an experienced KS3,4 Business Studies and Economics Teacher to fill a teaching position in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding school’ in the Borough of Redbridge East London.
In order to be successful, you will need to have a qualified teachers status.
The position begins in September 2020 and will continue until the end of the academic year, with the possibility of contract renewal for the next school year.
This is a school where students’ attitudes to learning is positive and thus progress is above average. Teachers here have high expectations, and these are often always met by pupils.
About the school and contract:
- A school with high aspirations
- An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ secondary school
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere at school
- A long-term/permanent position
- Interviewing ASAP
- Excellent feedback from the school
The right Business Studies & Economics Teacher will be:
- Experienced with the UK curriculum
- Confident with teaching Key Stage 3, 4 Business and Economics
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
- Available from September 2018
The successful Secondary Business Studies & Economics Teacher will have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A degree in Business and Economics subject
- UK classroom experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
If you’d like to know more about this Secondary Business Studies and Economics teaching position then please call our East London Team.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Please note – the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance – COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates
- PositionBusiness Studies and Economics Teacher, September 2020, Outstanding school
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.