Prospero Teaching is looking for a Business and ICT Teacher for an immediate start in one of the highest rated schools in the UK.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
The school is a middle sized school situated in the heart of Camden. The school is unstoppable in its pursuit of Excellent Education for All, which has been highlighted by Ofsted 2018. They have been recognised for the rapid transformation and excellent progress of students and have been awarded Good status.
The school are looking to appoint an excellent Business and ICT Teacher who would like to work with and contribute to the development of highly motivated students. They are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching engaging lessons that help students understand the importance of Business & ICT and the positive impact it can have throughout their life. Teachers must have GOOD subject knowledge and will be expected to teach across KS3-KS5. This is a large team and staff have a variety of backgrounds and teaching experience. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
BUSINESS AND ICT TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS:
- Location – Camden – Central London
- Position – Business and ICT Teacher
- Type of work – Teaching Business and ICT to KS4-KS5
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration –until end of the academic year July 2021 – CONTRACT RESTARTS IN SEPTEMBER 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2021 initially (contract may get extended)
- Full time/part time – Full time 5 days a week
- Minimum rate £185 per day MINIMUM
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents’ evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Ed /PGCE/ QTS or equivalent teaching degree
- Minimum 1-year Business/ ICT teaching experience in the UK
- Passionate about being a Business and ICT Teacher and have a willingness to educate
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to work a minimum of 5 FULL days Monday – Friday
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionBusiness and ICT Teacher – Camden– ASAP Start
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)2_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay180+
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.