Business and Economics Teacher – Relocation to Dubai, UAE
About the job
JOB TITLE – Business and Economics Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Business and Economics Teacher for a KHDA rated “Good” Secondary school in Dubai, UAE.
The school is a British International IB Secondary School with a supportive Business department and British SLT. The student body comprises of many nationalities with a large number of expatriate families.
The position is open to teachers with at least two years’ experience in British schools with preference given to those with IB experience.
The school is located in the heart of the popular Emirate of Dubai, close to many of the popular tourist landmarks and just a short drive from the international airport.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Business and Economics Teacher
- Type of work – Business and Economics Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – 1st September 2019
- Duration – 2 years until end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date – July 2021
- Contract type – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED10,000 (GBP2000) tax free monthly salary, plus excellent remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Business and Economics teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Must have experience teaching up to AS and A levels
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Business and Economics Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team