Behaviour Teaching Assistant – Southampton
Are you a passionate Behaviour Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding career?
Are you looking to be a Behaviour Teaching Assistant in a school 5 days a week on a full time, long term basis starting NOW?
Are you keen to utilise your skills and experiences to aid the learning of Pupils?
Prospero Teaching are looking for passionate Behaviour Teaching Assistants to join Schools in and around the Southampton area.
THE BEHAVIOUR TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE:
- Supporting the teaching and learning of pupils across the school, working with struggling pupils or those who have become stifled by the curriculum.
- Helping them meet their potential through smaller booster groups, 1:1 sessions and larger classes.
- Supporting pupils with a range of Behavioural difficulties.
Location – Southampton
Position – Behaviour Teaching Assistant
Type of work – Assisting in the classroom or one to one support
Contract or position start date – ASAP
Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
Contract or position end date (if applicable) – N/A
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temp to perm
Full time/part time – Full time
Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £65 per day
Hours – 8:30 am – 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1 year SEN experience in the UK (Desirable)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Must be a patient and reliable TA
- Be able to work well in a team.
- Be proactive in meeting student’s needs.
- Should be able to empathise with their pupils and be able to set a good example
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Provide two previous workplace references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationHampshire, Southampton, Bitterne, Eastleigh
- PositionBehaviour Teaching Assistant – Southampton
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Special Needs, SEMH, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA, Tutor
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.