Behaviour Support Workers – Calderdale Area
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for Behaviour Support Workers to work in schools in the Calderdale area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for behaviour support workers who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced behaviour support workers, Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover
- Location – Calderdale
- Position – Behaviour Support Worker
- Start date – September 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing until further notice
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – on going
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team