Behaviour Support – Wakefield Area
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for behaviour support workers to work in Schools across Wakefield.
Prospero Teaching work with both Teaching Assistants and Higher Level Teaching Assistants by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Various locations across Wakefield
- Position – Behaviour Support
- Start date – September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management