An oversubscribed and good Secondary in Finchley is looking for an Associate Teacher to join them from immediately, working with a variety of students to help raise attainment/ standards.
An Associate teacher will be required to act as subject mentors and teaching assistants, supporting students in class 1-1. You will Lead Intervention/ booster sessions, 1:1 and small group activities with students who require support in Science
ASSOCIATE TEACHER- FINCHLEY
- Location – Finchley – North London
- Position –Associate teacher
- Type of work – Associate teacher – No previous education experience required
- Start date – immediately
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 Year – until July 2022 with the view to get the contract extended
- End date (if applicable) – July 2021 with the view to get the contract extended
- Contract type – Temporary with the view to go permanent after,
- Full time/part time – FULL TIME ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay £85 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30 pm (full day)
TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with EAL and SEN
- Run your intervention sessions and booster groups with pupils that need it the most.
- Be involved in running extracurricular activities
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideally you would have a degree
- Have a passion for education
- NO previous education experience is required to apply
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential) -you can complete this here https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ASSOCIATE TEACHER THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this Associate teacher role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL ASSOCIATE TEACHER:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- LocationNorth West London, Finchley
- PositionASSOCIATE TEACHER- SECONDARY- FINCHLEY- IMMEDIATE START
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date13/10/2021
- Duration/likely durationOngoing
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Minimum rate of pay£85 per day
No Experience Required
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.