SEND ASC Teaching Assistant. North Derbyshire. ASAP start
Are you an ambitious and creative SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate with SEN experience looking to pursue a career within education!
Would you like to join a supportive staff team to assist build on your current skills and experience?
About the role:
Support pupils with Autism.
Use of PECs, visual timetables and now/next boards
Providing tailored support during lesson time
The school is based in North Derbyshire, you will be required to be able to drive.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – North Derbyshire
* Position – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2022
* Full time/part time – Full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8:30 – 16:00
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working with Autism
– Experience using PECs is highly desirable
– Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Mike in the Manchester branch:
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationDerbyshire, High Peak
- PositionASC Teaching Assistant North Derbyshire – ASAP
- Type of workSecondary, Secondary SEN
- Contract/position start date27/09/2021
- Full/Part time8:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.