ART & TEXTILES TEACHER – ENFIELD – FEBRUARY 2021
About the job
ART & TEXTILES TEACHER ,enfield – FEBRUARY 2021
Ofsted GOOD School – Enfield,
Fast track to interview
No filling out application forms!
- A Popular school located in Enfield is interested in securing a teacher of Art & Textiles starting this February 2021
- A growing secondary school area actively seeking Qualified Secondary School teachers to join their school starting in February 2021
- As an Art & textiles teacher you will have completed your teacher training and will be seeking a teaching post where you can complete your Induction year.
- As an Art & textiles teacher, you will be hard-working, a team player and be someone who engages with students, work well with staff and parents. The school is interested in appointing an Art and Textiles teacher to join a thriving and dynamic department in February 2021
Some students study Art & Textiles at GCSE level and Edexcel is followed. Students gain the knowledge to tackle problems in all areas of Art. They have the option to study at either Higher or Foundation level.
Sixth Form, we offer the Edexcel specification in Art and textiles. This A-Level is highly regarded by employers, demonstrating an aptitude for problem-solving and intellectual capacity. Over two years, students will be taken on a fascinating and exciting journey, considering the principles of Art
WHAT FACILITIES WILL BE OFFERED TO THE QUALIFIED ART TEACHER:
The school is located on a large, multifunctional site and boasts a range of facilities that assist with the teaching and learning at the school including:
• Large, spacious classrooms with interactive whiteboards and projectors,
• large staff room
• shower facilities
• A range of transport links make this school easily accessible from all areas in London
Prospero Teaching has a long-standing relationship with the school and has a strong understanding of the makeup of the department, knowledge of the behaviour policy
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND ART AND TEXTILES TEACHER CONTRACT:
*A large secondary school with high aspirations
*An Ofsted rated ‘good’ school
*Teaching your subject area at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
*Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
*Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
*This is a full-time position including planning and marking
THE SUCCESSFUL ART TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Exceptional degree and GCSEs
• UK classroom teaching experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
• A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
• Salary paid to scale – teachers’ pay scale MPS
• The school and Prospero teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage. Both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this ART post has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this advert with your updated CV.
The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable Art and textiles Teacher as soon as possible.
Do you know a Art/ Textiles teacher looking for work? Please refer them