Art Teacher (KS3-5) – Ealing – Outstanding School
About the job
Prospero Teacher are looking for an Art Teacher (KS3-5) to join an Outstanding Ofsted School in the Ealing area to join for a position from January 2021.
This role is will see you joining one of Ealing’s top schools teaching Art. The school are a leading academic school in Ealing and are achieving results above the national average with improvements year on year, this is in part due to the strong leadership in the school, a strong ethos and a supportive and friendly work environment which keeps teachers in the school and gives students a great deal of consistency. The school offer a friendly and supportive work environment and a leading CPD programme so that you can develop and progress within the school. The school offer you the best tools they can to teach but give you the autonomy to teach based on your own personal style. Behaviour within the school is generally very good and there are a number of processes in place to ensure you can get the best out of your students. This is a great opportunity to join a leading school in Ealing which is easily reachable from a range of areas of London due to the strong public transport links.
This role would involve teaching Art over KS3, GCSE, and A-Level
- Location – Ealing, London
- Position – Art Teacher
- Type of work – KS3-5 Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – January 4th 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) N/A
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – temp to perm
- Full time/part time – Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum salary £28,355 (NQT)
- Hours – 8:00 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings, school trips/events
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or QTLS status
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience of Art to KS5 in the UK or NQT status
- Overseas teachers who hold or are eligible for QTS in the UK can be considered with no prior UK experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team