Art Teacher – Graphic Design – September 2020 START – Enfield
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an Art Teacher for an Ofsted “Outstanding” Secondary school in Enfield
The School is a small faith school situated on the doorstep of Enfield. The school is fully inclusive and promotes excellence in learning, seeking to ensure that all students are the best that they can be; their dedicated staff are focused on quality and achievement whilst ensuring the happiness and well-being of the community.
The school are seeking a enthusiastic Art teacher to join the dynamic team. They are particularly looking for a specialist in Graphic design, however applications from all specialisms are welcome. The position is open to both NQT’s and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location – Enfield
- Position – Art Teacher – (Graphic Design is desirable)
- Type of work – KS3/KS4 Art Teacher
- Contract or position start date – September 2020 START
- Duration / Likely Duration – until end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2021 initially (contract may get extended)
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary to perm
- Full time/part time – Full time, 5 days a week Mon- FRI
- Minimum rate £200 per day MINIMUM
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
Art TEACHER EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Cert Ed /PGCE/ QTS or equivalent teaching degree
- Minimum 1-year Art Teacher / Graphic Design teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Be able to work a minimum of 5 FULL days Monday – Friday
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationEnfield, North London
- PositionArt Teacher – Graphic Design – September 2020 START – Enfield
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/09/2020