Prospero Teaching are looking for an Art and Photography Teacher to start in September 2021 for a permanent teaching post. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Hertfordshire area.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY JOB:
- We are looking for an Art and Photography teacher to start in September 2021 in a mainstream secondary school in Hertfordshire
- Art and Photography teaching KS3 and KS4
- You will have LSAs in the classroom to support you were necessary.
- The Art and Photography department is made up of a strong range of Art and Photography teachers, newly qualified and experienced, the Art and Photography team is a supportive team
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY TEACHER:
- Qualified Art and Photography teacher – UK or Overseas Art and Photography teacher
- Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Art and Photography with some A levels
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent
- Experience teaching Art and Photography the UK is not essential
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management
- You will be proactive and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways
CONTRACT DETAILS FOR THE ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY TEACHER POSITION:
- Location – Hertfordshire
- Position – Full Time Art and Photography Teacher
- Type of work – Art and Photography teaching in a secondary school
- Start date – September 2021
- Contract type – permanent
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 TERM
- Full time/part time – Full time 5 days
- Minimum rate of pay – in line with the main pay scale
TO BE ELIGIBLE THE ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY TEACHER MUST HAVE / BE:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with parents / carers
- A positive role model
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this Art and Photography position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Art and Photography vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEngland, South East England, Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- PositionArt & Photography teaching, Ware, Sept 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationNOVEMBER 2021
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)1_term
- Full/Part time8 hours per day
- Minimum rate of pay
Experience teacher Art and Photography
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.