Art and Photography Teacher – Outstanding Secondary School Bromley, South East London
About the job
JOB TITLE – Art and Photography Teacher, Bromley, South East London
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an Art and Photography Teacher for a Secondary school in Bromley, South East London.
The school is a larger-than-average size mainstream all girls Secondary school with a mixed sixth form.They were graded in their last inspection as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
The school is looking for teacher with prior teaching experience but will accept applications from NQTs.
• Location – Bromley, South East London
• Position – Teacher of Art and Photography
• Type of work – Teacher (Art and Design Department)
• Contract or position start date – 5th November 2018
• Duration / Likely Duration – 2.5 terms – this position is Maternity Cover
• Contract or position end date – July 2019
• Contract type – Temporary/Maternity Cover
• Full time/part time – Part-time (0.6)
• Minimum rate of pay – PAY TO SCALE
• Hours – 8:20 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS or equivalent
• Minimum 1 year teaching experience in the UK
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team