Art and Design Teacher, Newport – September 2018
About the job
About the job
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for an Art and Design teacher to join a secondary school in the Newport area.
About the school and contract
- fixed term contract starting September 2018
- teaching up to A Level
- full time position – 5 days a week
- school is friendly, ambitious, successful and positive
The successful Art and Design Teacher must
- be a qualified teacher with Qualified Teaching Status and eligible to work in the UK
- be registered with the Education Workforce Council
- have experience of teaching Art and Design to GCSE and A Level
- have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom
- be reliable, professional, and friendly and have an adaptable approach to work
- be able to inspire and motivate young people with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence
- provide 2 teaching references
- can offer you one of the best pay rates in the market
- is committed to providing quality, around the clock support from some of the most experienced consultants in the area
Please apply below with your CV or call Prospero Teaching Cardiff on 029 2002 1476.
This teaching job not for you but you have a friend you think would enjoy it? Recommend them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provide them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero we strive to make a real impact to education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero provide assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.