Art and Design QTS – Birmingham
About the job
Art and Design Teacher Wanted!
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Teacher to provide Art and Design lessons in a Secondary school near Aston, Birmingham. This will be a booking starting from September, ongoing as a long term position. QTS is desirable and any experience in a Head of Department position is advantageous.
Many schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Secondary Cover Supervisor Position Details:
• Location – Aston, Birmingham.
• Position – KS3 and KS4 Art and DT
• Type of work – Class Supervision
• Start date – 2nd September 2019
• Likely Duration – 1 Academic Term, potential to be extended.
• Position end date – 20th December 2019
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £120.00
• Maximum rate of pay – Negotiable
• Hours – 8:40am-3pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have experience working with Secondary aged students, in an educational setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an Art and Design Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0116 402 9170.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.