Are you currently working for a Supply Agency but you aren’t getting the roles you want?
Do you want to work with a Supply Agency that works how you want them to?
Then Prospero is the Supply Teaching Agency for you!!
We offer schools a take free facility, which enables schools to take you on a permanent basis without a fee, due to this we have a large number of staff being taken on permanently by schools.
What you will get in return for working with Prospero:
- In depth knowledge about schools
- Short and long term supply roles
- Flexible roles, that fit around you
- You pick the roles that you want – the year groups, the location…everything!
- Local work
- Access to roles that will not be advertised on the local authority website
- A consultant who knows the area
- Extremely competitive rates of pay
What you will need:
- School based experience
- Suitable References
- Applicable qualifications for the role you want
- Enhanced DBS registered with the update service
- Good behaviour management skills
- The ability to build relationships with pupils and colleagues alike
- Able to take calls in the morning (if you want on the day work)
We have long established relationships with mainstream and SEN schools as well as nurseries across Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
We have placed a number of staff permanently recently and have had to turn down a number of roles. As a result, we are urgently looking for a large number of staff with a variety of experience and skills.
If you wish to apply for this role, and feel you need the next step within your career, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LocationMerseyside, Liverpool, Wirral, Sefton, Knowsley, St Helens, Halton, Warrington
- PositionAre you currently working for a Supply Agency but you aren’t getting the roles you want?
- Type of workPrimary, Secondary, Special Needs, Teacher, Cover, Teaching Assistant, Tutor, School Management
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.