Administrative Assistant wanted
About the job
A South Liverpool Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding Administrative Assistant.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative and financial support to the school. Start date is 24th April 2019. The hours are from 8.30am until 4.00pm.
You must have:
- SIMS experience
- Administrative experience including the use of IT for word processing, producing spreadsheets and databases
- Numeracy skills to be able to undertake routine financial administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to act on own initiative when required
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing work demands
- Ability to make decisions when required
- Ability to keep calm in difficult situations
- Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the school
It is essential that you have 6 months previous experience of a very similar role. PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
The rate of pay for this role will be between £10-£12 per hour.
Prospero Teaching have a refreshing, approachable and friendly outlook towards recruitment, and will support you through every step of the process.
Does this role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply.
Know a Administrative Assistant looking for work in Merseyside? Refer us their CV to be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply).