SEMH TA – Bristol
Prospero Teaching is looking for a number of specialist SEMH TA’s to work within multiple schools across Bristol, the roles will be working with children with special educational needs, focusing on SEMH needs.
These positions are open to individuals who may have experience working with these special needs, and to those who have limited experience but a passion to learn more within this field.
We have multiple schools looking to fill long-term positions. Depending on performance, the schools would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Start ASAP
- Until end of the academic year July 2021
- Temporary and long term
- Full time and Part time
- Minimum rate £65-£75 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:15 : Mon – Fri (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A level of understanding about childcare and special educational needs
- Some experience working with children
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year – Prospero can provide this
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like more information, please contact Ashley Fortune on 0117 3746 555 or click the link to apply.
- PositionSEMH TA – Bristol
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date08/03/2021