JOB TITLE – Music Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified Music Teacher for a leading American curriculum international school in the heart of Dubai.
The school is recognised as one of the best American schools in the United Arab Emirates and is located in a spacious, modern campus boasting state-of-the-art IT equipment, sports facilities and resources.
The school has established an excellent reputation across the city and have become very popular with expat families.
The school teaching and senior management team compile of predominantly American, and Canadian teachers.
They are looking for a qualified Music Teacher to join the school in August 2021. Candidates must have experience with the American curriculum.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Music Teacher – US curriculum
- Type of work – Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – August 2021
- Duration– 2 years; until end of the academic year (July 2023)
- Contract or position end date – July 2023
- Contract type – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM rate AED 10,000- 14,000 (£2000 – 2800) per month, tax free salary and excellent remuneration package (NB this is the minimum salary and will depend on your number of years’ experience and your credentials)
- Hours – 7:00 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings, school concerts etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- UK or US Teaching qualification and experience teaching US curriculum
- Newly Qualified Teachers welcome
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
- Preferably have experience in the American or IB PYP curricula
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Music Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionMusic Teacher – American Curriculum
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date31/08/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.