Key Stage 2 Teacher – Birmingham
About the job
Prospero Teaching is working with a lovely school in Birmingham looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in January 2020.
This well run school places its focus on the holistic development of the child. Children are taught responsibility and resilience, giving them a mindset for hard work and success which is reflected in their achievements which are consistently above the national average.
This role is currently long term (2 terms) though the school will consider offering a permanent contract to the right candidate
CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS FOR THE KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
- Location – Birmingham
- Position – Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Type of work – Long term
- Start date – 03/01/2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – July 2020
- Contract type – Temporary, 2 terms
- Hours of work – 8:15am – 4pm Monday to Friday – additional hours may be expected for regular meetings and parents evening
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £ 120 per day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED BY THE KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE or equivalent
- Experience of teaching KS2 children in preparation for SATs is an advantage
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- The opportunity to earn a £150 bonus via our Refer a Friend scheme