Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for your next career step? Do you have experience working with pupils with Social or emotional difficulties? Have you got over recent experience working with Children in an educational setting?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate with SEN experience looking to gain experience in a secondary school.
About the role:
One to one support for a pupil in year 9 with emotional difficulties, with general daily duties.
Providing tailored support during lesson time and clear communication.
* Location – Bolton
* Position – Teaching Assistant
* Start date – Sept 2021.
* Duration – initially 1 term
* End date – Dec 2021.
* Full time/part time – Full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £65 per day
* Hours – 8:30 – 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working with children with emotional difficulties
– SEN experience is Essential.
– Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable.
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child DBS certificate registered on the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Hayley on 0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching are to offer free CPD courses online. These are a great way to continue your development and increase your knowledge around SEMH.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Bolton
- Position121 Teaching Assistant – SEMH Bolton
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date06/09/2021
- Full/Part time8:30am - 3:45pm
- Minimum rate of pay£65 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.