1:1 Teaching Assistant, Rhondda Cynon Taf – September 2018
About the job
Prospero Teaching are seeking an experienced Key Stage 2 – 1:1 Teaching Assistant for a school we are working with based in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
About the 1:1 Teaching Assistant Position:
- Immediate start for ideal TA, however due to start September 2018.
- Likely to extend to permanent position from September 2018.
- Full-time position.
- Working with 1 pupil in particular with more challenging needs.
- Working in a Key Stage 2 setting.
- Supporting the class teacher where needed.
To be Successful the 1:1 teaching Assistant will have / be:
- Engaging and motivating.
- Contribute to assessments and reviews.
- Patience, understanding and commitment, with a genuine desire to help young people.
- Good organisation skills while having strong behaviour management skills.
- IT literate with good literacy and numeracy skills.
To be Eligible the 1:1 teaching Assistant must have / be:
- Experience working with children.
- The ability to provide two professional references that cover the last two years of employment.
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- An enhanced DBS certificate, that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn a referral bonus from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.