Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants for a fantastic ‘Good’ Ofsted rated SEN School located in Southampton.
- Location – Southampton, Hampshire
- Position – 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Classroom support, personal care of child.
- Start date – November 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – Long-Term with a possibility to extend.
- End date (if applicable) – July 2022
- Contract type – Temporary/Permanent
- Full time/part time – Full/Part Time
- Minimum rate of pay – £70-80 per day
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with all ability ranges including those with multiple and profound Special Educational Needs.
- Hoisting and manual handling.
- Personal care.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working with children who have Physical Disabilities and Severe Learning Difficulties is essential.
- Previous experience working in a UK school.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year, desirable however not essential, Prospero Teaching offer a free online course.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact the Southampton Office
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationHampshire, Southampton
- Position1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Southampton
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.