- Location – South Manchester
- Position – 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants
- Duration- Throughout Academic Year 2021/22
- Contract or Position Start Date – September 2021
- End Date – July 2022
- Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
- Full time/part time – Full Time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
- Experience working in a UK school.
- Minimum 12 months experience support children or adults with Special Educational Needs.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year, Prospero offer a free online Safeguarding course.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46
- Provide two professional child/education related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact the Manchester office.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- Position1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant- South Manchester
- Type of workPrimary, Primary SEN
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.