Your role will consist of:
- Providing tailored support and working with children with SEN (Special Educational Needs), using a range of materials and resources to create engaging activities.
- Elements of personal care.
- Creating a safe and calm environment that allows the children to enjoy learning and succeed.
- Academic support to enable the children to make progress.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Teaching Assistant qualification would be desired.
- At least 6 months experience of supporting pupils with SEN on a voluntary or paid basis.
- Driven, energetic and looking to create a career within teaching and education.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Psychology Graduate with aspirations of pursuing a career in Educational Psychology or someone looking to get experience before applying for a PGCE.
- Location – Salford
- Position – SEN Teaching Assistant
- Contract Type – Temporary (Potential to extend depending on the right candidate)
- Minimum Day Rate – £70 per day
- Hours – Generally 8:30am – 3:30pm
- Start Date – September 2021
- End Date – July 2022
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Salford
- Position1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Salford
- Type of workPrimary, Primary SEN
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£80 - £85 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.