1:1 SEN TA – Doncaster
Prospero Teaching are looking for a 1:1 teaching assistant to support students from 6-18.
The successful teaching assistant should be able to support mainly with the core subjects of Maths, English and Science. You should be flexible, adaptable and have a considerable amount of experience working within the education sector.
Details for 1:1 TA position:
- Position – 1:1 Teaching assistant
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temp
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum £70 p/d
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the position:
- Experience working with Students with SEMH, SEN or children who are looked after would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you have a friend, who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, contact Jett at the Sheffield branch on 0114 553 4370 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Position1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Doncaster
- Type of workPrimary, Secondary, Special Needs
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.