Part time 1:1 SEN teacher, Walthamstow
About the position:
- We are looking for a qualified teacher who is able to teach maths and English 1:1 to children who are disengaged from education whether this is excluded children, in care or have SEN needs.
- You will be required to work 3 hours per day Monday to Friday.
- Full time hours are available if you are willing to take on a second student.
- You will be teaching the student in their home, care setting or as an alternative in the local library.
- The position will start ASAP.
- Teaching qualifications will be required.
Contract details about the 1:1 position:
- Location: Walthamstow
- Position: Part Time 1:1 Teacher.
- Type of work: Teaching excluded/vulnerable students in their own home.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Contract type: Temporary, likely to be long term.
- Duration / Likely Duration: Ongoing until the student is able to return to a school setting.
- Full time/part time: Part time Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day.
- Minimum rate of pay: £80 per session, part time (half a day) one student
£150 for a full day (2 students).
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time 1:1 teacher position:
- QTS or QTLS is compulsory.
- Experience working with SEN students.
- The ability to engage students into learning.
- A positive attitude with a desire to work with SEN students.
To be eligible for the Part Time 1:1 Teacher position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold a right to work in the UK.
- Must have a DBS or be willing to pay for one.
- Provide two professional references from previous child related positions.
- LocationLondon, East London
- Position1:1 SEN teacher Walthamstow
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£80 - £150 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.