1:1 EYFS Teacher, St Ives
About the job
1:1 EYFS Teacher, St Ives
About the School and the 1:1 teacher role:
Prospero Teaching are looking for a qualified teacher to work 1:1 with an EYS student based in St Ives
- We are looking for a qualified teacher to work on a 1:1 basis with an EYFS student who is currently not in school.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with the student for 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. 9:30am-2:30pm Monday to Friday.
- You will be teaching the student in their own home, hence will be required to undertake some (paid) safeguarding training prior to starting.
- The successful candidate will be expected to deliver all subjects, with a focus on Numeracy and Literacy.
- The position is to start ASAP.
Contract Details for the 1:1 Teacher role:
- Location – St Ives.
- Position – 1:1 Teacher
- Type of work – Teaching an EYFS student in their own home.
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing until the student can return to school.
- Full time/part time – 5 hours per day. 5 days per week. 9:30am-2:30pm Mon-Fri.
- Minimum rate of pay – £125 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the successful 1:1 Teacher:
- You MUST hold either QTS or QTLS.
- Experience working with Students with SEMH would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for this role through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this position, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.