10 Graduate Teaching Assistants
Recent Graduates seeking to gain experience before apply for a PGCE – No Previous experience required!
Would you like to gain more experience in a forward thinking and accomplished Secondary School before applying for your PGCE? This role could be perfect for you to gain more exposure in the classroom.
A “Good” school in Stanmore are seeking Graduates to join them immediately as their new Teaching Assistants. The school is a popular mainstream School with a supportive senior leadership team
- Graduates required to act as teaching assistants
- You must have a minimum of a 2:2 in your degree
- Daily rate of £80 as a Teaching Assistant
- Interviewing as soon as possible
- Roles based in Stanmore
It is important for the school that they meet a Graduate with a passion for Education and will inspire, challenge and motivate students to achieve beyond their expected potential. The school are keen to meet a graduate who has the desire to become a Teacher, so this vacancy is designed for someone who can utilise their own initiative and use this as a real chance to develop their own teaching style before their PGCE.
This Graduate vacancy will see the successful graduate working across all key stages and closely with low achieving pupils to help with attainment and progression.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV or for more information please call Laura on 02074046383
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- LocationEngland, London, Barnet
- Position10 Graduate Teaching Assistants, Stanmore, ASAP
- Type of workTeaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date06/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationNO END DATE
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time£80 PER DAY
- Minimum rate of pay£80 PER DAY
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.