PROSPERO TEACHING HELPS CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS THE COST OF YOUR FLIGHT TO THE UK!
At Prospero Teaching we strive to go the extra mile for our teaching candidates. Not only do we help you by providing you a guarantee of full-time work, we will also help you with the cost of your flight to the UK.
The nuts and bolts …
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand qualified teacher – eligible to work in the UK
- We must have secured your UK teaching job, with us, prior to your arrival in the UK
- You must complete a full-term of teaching for Prospero Teaching (equivalent to 65 days School days)
- Currently, the amount payable is a one off payment of £550 (gross)
When is it Paid?
- Upon completion of your 65th day of work.
Hold on … There’s More?
- Yes! For those teachers who end up completing 4 school terms for Prospero Teaching (not applicable to permanent roles) we have an extra £300 (gross) payment on hand – as a ‘thank you’ for your continued commitment. This payment is made on completion of your 4th term of full-time teaching – not applicable for permanent positions.
Want to Know More?
It’s easy, just fill in the form below