At Prospero Teaching we strive to go the extra mile for our teaching candidates. Not only do we help you by providing you a guarantee of full-time work, we will also help you with the cost of your flight to the UK.
The nuts and bolts …
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand qualified teacher – eligible to work in the UK
- We must have secured your UK teaching job, with us, prior to your arrival in the UK
- You must complete a full-term of teaching for Prospero Teaching (equivalent to 65 days School days)
- Currently, the amount payable is a one off payment of £550 (gross)
When is it Paid?
- Upon completion of your 65th day of work.
Hold on … There’s More?
- Yes! For those teachers who end up completing 4 school terms for Prospero Teaching (not applicable to permanent roles) we have an extra £300 (gross) payment on hand – as a ‘thank you’ for your continued commitment. This payment is made on completion of your 4th term of full-time teaching – not applicable for permanent positions.
Want to Know More?
It’s easy, just fill in the form below