Information and FAQs for Overseas Teachers
Why Prospero Teaching for Overseas Teachers?
“The Magic Of Prospero…the stuff dreams are made on” Prospero, The Tempest
“For us it’s all about developing a long-term relationship with you. We approach finding you a new role with honesty, integrity and discretion and you shouldn’t accept anything less.”
Prospero Teaching is a forward-thinking, leading education agency. Since 2000 our Education Consultants have been working hard on your behalf to find you the most suitable role, from a wide range of education/teaching jobs in London and the UK, in 1000s of schools, academies and nurseries. Prospero Teaching is an APSCO audited education agency, and our awards for excellence are testament to our commitment to high levels of service and best practice.
- Long-term or permanent contracts for those teachers who want to settle and gain experience in a school they love
- Flexible day-to-day supply which gives you the opportunity to discover the right type of environment
- Great pay, guaranteed work, free accredited training, resources, and loyalty bonuses
In our Candidates section, you can go to the following areas to find out more:
- Roles, Schools & Work
- Why Teach in the UK
- Awards & Charity
- Regional Representative
- The Meeting Room
- Recommend a Friend
- Registration Process
- Register/Upload CV
- Teacher Of The Week
- Recommend A Friend
What happens next?
- Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to get the registration process underway.
- We will advise and aid you throughout the process to ensure that the opportunity suits your career and personal development.
- We will do our utmost to try to integrate you into a team, and find you work school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
- Join our training/courses as part of your continuing professional development.
So why choose Prospero Teaching?
- Our aim has always been to provide the highest levels of service, managing assignments from one-form entry schools through to the largest (primary/secondary) schools and academies.
- We do our utmost to try to integrate you into a team, and find you work at a school that suits your personality, ability and career aspirations.
- Prospero Teaching’s training & behavioural management courses help you get to grips with some of the more challenging teaching environments.
- Advice is on offer from our experienced consultants from CV writing to personal profiling and interview techniques that will help you to stand out against the competition.
- Our commitment to the environment is evidenced by our achievement in being awarded The BITC ‘Big Tick Award’ as well as use of online timesheets.
- We run regular social events for teachers. Our aim is to create a community of teachers who can share experiences and provide mutual support.
If you’ve got any questions about coming to teach in the UK from overseas then fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you right away