Joining Prospero gives you the flexibility to work in short-term or long-term roles and choose the position that’s right for you.
If you want the flexibility and variety of working in short-term roles or supply positions, register now to start your journey with Prospero.
If you’re looking for your perfect role in a school or within wider education, then our experienced recruitment consultants will match you with suitable roles and discuss your options. We provide CV support and career advice free of charge. By applying via Prospero, you won’t have to fill out time-consuming application forms – interviews can be arranged straight away.
Our Training & Development Team
Our Training & Development department are a team of experienced teachers who will support you with interviews and can provide tailored on-going support throughout your journey with us.
By registering with Prospero, you will gain access to our industry-leading support provision, including our online course catalogue and face-to-face training.
What happens next?
- Call or email us at email@example.com and we will contact you to get the registration process underway.
- We will advise and aid you throughout the process to ensure that the opportunity suits your career and personal development.
- We will do our utmost to try to integrate you into a team, and find you work school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
- Join our training/courses as part of your continuing professional development.
So why choose Prospero Teaching?
- Our aim has always been to provide the highest levels of service, managing assignments from one-form entry schools through to the largest (primary/secondary) schools and academies.
- We do our utmost to try to integrate you into a team, and find you work at a school that suits your personality, ability and career aspirations.
- Prospero Teaching’s training & behavioural management courses help you get to grips with some of the more challenging teaching environments.
- Advice is on offer from our experienced consultants from CV writing to personal profiling and interview techniques that will help you to stand out against the competition.
- Our commitment to the environment is evidenced by our achievement in being awarded The BITC ‘Big Tick Award’ as well as use of online timesheets.
- We run regular social events for teachers. Our aim is to create a community of teachers who can share experiences and provide mutual support.
If you’ve got any questions about coming to teach in the UK from overseas then fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you right away