Prospero Teaching Partner with Cambian
Prospero Teaching are delighted to announce that we are partnering with the Cambian Group to deliver Support Workers across a range of their North and South West sites.
Work for Cambian
As one of the largest national providers of specialist education and social care, Cambian support some of the UKâ€™s most vulnerable children with Special Education Needs (SEN).
As well-established and award-winning education and social care providers, the Cambian Group have:
- 27 Ofsted â€˜Outstanding Providerâ€™ Awards
- 15 yearsâ€™ experience supporting vulnerable children and young people
- 36 specialist schools and colleges
- 195 care homes
- Over 4,000 staff members.
Cambian are seeking experienced Support Workers across several sites in England to work in residential care homes. The full-time residential staff will work 40 hours per week, with some shifts including weekends and nights, with temporary to permanent options available.
If you are a dedicated Support Worker with an interest in truly making a difference and have extensive experience of supporting children and young people with SEN, this could be the next step in your career.
Benefits of Working with Prospero and Cambian
All Support Workers will benefit from:
- Courses â€“ With help from Prospero, complete all required health and social care courses and care certificates such as safeguarding and Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (experienced candidates may only need to complete two hoursâ€™ training before starting)
- Competitive Rates â€“ High day rates for experienced applicants
- Fast-Tracked Compliance â€“ Register with us and receive a fast and efficient compliance process that gets you started in your new job as quickly as possible
- Free CPD Training â€“ From an introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to behaviour management and safeguarding children online, our in-house Learning & Development team provide free CPD-accredited courses online and face-to-face
- Ongoing Support â€“ 24/7 helpline and ongoing support from your dedicated Prospero Teaching account manager throughout your career.
Prospero Teaching are looking for Support Workers in the following areas:
As travelling to and from work will require a car journey, applicants do not necessarily need to be local â€“ we welcome applications from those who currently live across the North and South West of England.