Are you a Teacher Returning Home From Overseas? Thought About Teaching Opportunities in the UK?
Are you a qualified teacher in the UAE looking to make the big move back to the UK?
Or are you a qualified teacher from overseas who has always wanted to further your career in the UK?
Prospero Teaching are looking for qualified teachers who are interested in teaching in the UK in British schools across the whole of the UK, for vacancies starting as soon as August 2018.
Prided as having some of the most sought after schools in the world, the UK has so many opportunities and they are waiting for you!
Prospero Teaching works alongside many of these schools to help them find the perfect teacher – are you one of them?
What are the benefits of registering with Prospero Teaching?
- Dedicated, approachable and knowledgeable consultants, located in branches across The UK
- Support with CV compilation and job applications
- Discuss a personalised plan of action with a specialist consultant
- Receive vacancy alerts and discuss with well-informed consultants who work closely with the school
- Receive adequate support and induction ready for your relocation overseas
- Local consultant and access to further inductions and CPD
- Always feel reassured you can contact your local office with any concerns or issues
- Full time, Part time and supply teaching positions available
- Vacancies for Teachers, Teaching Assistants, admin staff and many more
How do I register with Prospero Teaching?
- Send your CV, cover letter and a photo for consideration
- Have PDF copies of your teaching qualification and degree ready
- Two referee contact details
- All teachers must have a clear DBS or be willing to apply for one
For more information about primary teaching jobs in The UK, please contact our office for further details on +971 383 5437 or +971 522 392 521
Or visit our current job vacancies here!
Email CVs, applications and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospero Teaching recruits extraordinary teachers from the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand to teach in a huge range of schools across London and the UK. We strive to make a real, notable difference to education and teaching jobs with our global learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. If relocating from overseas we provide a landing package which includes assistance with bank account setups, advice on the cost of living, accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.