Teacher of Product Design – Fareham – September
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working with an 11-16 Academy Secondary School in the Fareham area who are seeking to appoint Teacher of Product Design for a September start. The role is full-time for the Autumn term ( 12 weeks) and potentially longer following a staffing review over Christmas.
The role will involve teaching across the range of Design & Technology and predominantly Product Design. Although the School are ideally needing full-time, they will consider four days a week for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE TEACHER OF PRODUCT DESIGN POSITION:
- A successful and well-established 11-16 Academy School in Fareham.
- Excellent local reputation, known for inspiring exciting teaching.
- KS3 and KS4 Design & Technology ( Product Design)
- Full time appointment, consideration will be given to applicants who are seeking a part time or job share appointment.
THE SUCCESSFUL TEACHER OF PRODUCT DESIGN WILL HAVE / BE:
- Be required to teach KS3 and KS4 Design & Technology.
- Have good organisational skills with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have strong interpersonal skills while effectively communicating with staff, parents and students.
- Good classroom management skills.
TO BE ELIGIBLE THE TEACHER OF PRODUCT DESIGN MUST HAVE / BE:
- Be able to provide at least two different teaching references covering the last 2 years or your last two teaching placements and University reference if you are an NQT.
- QTS or equivalent.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- And enhanced DBS certificate, that is registered with the Update Service, or be willing to complete one.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.